FTPR filling requirements

What documents are required to file a failure to pay rent case?

To file a rent case we will need the following documents: 

Lease agreement 
Lead Certificate 
If property was constructed before 1978 always 
Dept of Defense(DOD) verification- This confirms your tenant is not in the millitary
Rent Ledger 
Rental license 

If you have questions about any of the required documents or you need assistance with obtaining them please reach out to us.